Introduction Of The Management And Marketing Strategies Of A New Café In The Market.
Get free written samples from expert assignment writers and academic writing services in UK.
- This presentation will create proper understanding about the small scale business analyzing the strength and weaknesses of the management.
- The presentation focuses on the development and management of New café start-up business which has significant growth in the market, especially for millennial.
- Many new-age groups have a demand for unique ambiance, flavors, healthy perks, and gaming areas.
- Brand will focus on the taste and preferences of the customers to make them feel happy and satisfied (Hassan, al. 2022).
- Career path is made to evaluate the total work need to be done for the future success of the café.
- This presentation will help the start-up to progress toward objectives and goals.
- The New Cafe will provide a play area that includes toys and tools to attract parents.
Note: The café start-up is on a mission to innovate with kids playing areas and create products that will attract a large number of customers. By creating a strong career path the café store can reach their business profitable with happy customers. The company wills analyze its strength and weakness by investing in research and development programs on regular basis. The company will also focus on competitors' marketing and pricing strategies to gain competitive advantages (Hassan, et. al. 2022). Building a career path with the help of some experts will help the company to prepare short and long-term plans.
Entrepreneurship of Cafe
- Opening a café can be a tremendously profitable business for entrepreneurs.
- The entrepreneurs are full of happy customers enjoying coffee, lattes, teas, a variety of pastries espresso, and many others.
- Wi-Fi and work-friendly characteristics have become usual as well, as cafes serve as a meeting hub for many customers.
- Company can become successful by serving a variety of trendy coffees and snacks including a relaxing atmosphere (Westman, al. 2022).
- Entrepreneurs can take this business opportunity by starting the trendy café and make this idea successful.
- As an entrepreneur, it is recommended to consider a franchise with effective marketing strategies.
- Investing in a store that is for sale is a new way to acquire a turnkey operation. Starting a café business from the ground would require huge efforts, but also provide more success, potential, and flexibility (Doern, al. 2019).
- The rents in the stores are usually lesser than in malls, and entrepreneur can set their working hours instead of having them ordered.
Note: The area in which the café is going to be launch is inside the busy streets where most of the family and tourists come to visit in order to explore the city which helps to attract more and more customers. (Doern, et. al. 2019). Café stores are good places to meet people, socialize, for reading, surfing websites while enjoying a brew and snack. Cafes are also well-liked places for casual business meetings and for a student wanting to catch up on assignments. Walking into any popular café shop would help in giving reviews about the customer management. Stores are outstanding locations for cafes as they have the maximum visibility. The entrepreneur should consider a highly crowded and visible location, where the customer has convenience in the parking of vehicles (Westman, et. al. 2022). To improve the position of the small businesses the manager should keep up with cultures and invest in high-quality products.
Important points for analyzing the career paths of a start up
It is suggested that the entrepreneur should consider these factors or steps in analyzing the career path:
Define career objective:
- The company decides its career goals and the core values of the business.
- The manager should also go through the strengths and weaknesses of the café stores in the market.
- The entrepreneur should have proper skill and knowledge of the business which customers want to engage in.
Find a good location:
- Cafes are places where customers like to have a quality time. So the company will adapt accessible locations for the customers.
- The start-up company will search different areas which are at visible locations on the main street and can be spotted easily, If customers can reach out to café easily, they feel more convenient to visit again.
- The Chosen area has sufficient parking space available. It is essential to identify the target customers and create a strong customer base.
Creating long-term plans:
- Opening a café store, and having a positive atmosphere are keys to attracting customers.
- Survey has shown that most customers mention comfort, familiarity, and overall ambiance as the primary magnetism for a café.
- The café will be in a superior location, and building a customer loyalty program can help the company to build clientele.
The personality of the owner:
- As an effective café manager the company will hire a combination of skills, qualifications, and personal attributes.
- The manager must diversify and accept the competitive challenges. An efficient manager should be well disciplined, have good public relations, quick thinking power, and well organized, effective leader, and be prepared to work long.
Skills for job requirements:
- The café store manager can provide proper skills and have several responsibilities like management, marketing, food critic, and salesperson.
- A manager should know how to deal with customers and manage budgets. The managing staff will include discipline, hiring, promoting, and organizing the team or staff.
Investment in the right technology:
- When starting a cafe store the owner must know about the financial investments in order to make it a good café shop POS system which includes a quick billing system that will help the customers to scan on QSR and accept the process orders quickly and efficiently.
- Smart inventory management would help the business to view the regular stock expenditure and to handle the supply of stock efficiently.
Hiring the right staff:
- Having skilled staff at the right place will enhance customer services which will foster loyal customers.
- The company will hire servers, chefs, managers, and cleaning staff which is required in every café store.
- The new company will provide proper training programs for staff members to train them about the company's goals and objectives.
- The managers will teach staff about customer tackling, menu, etc., this would be extremely resourceful for the staff.
Aware of major values:
- The company should oversee the peak times to ensure that meal is served on time and with good taste and quality (Vshalghi and Sharifzadeh, 2022).
- The food should be served with attractive garnishing and presented appealingly.
Marketing of café store:
- The business will initially put the posters in the nearby area of the store to attract a large number of customers.
- To attract a large audience the company’s manager will take the help of online market strategies to reach the desired audience.
- The company will open a social media account and invest in newspaper advertising methods.
Note: Career paths enable companies to make informed better decisions based on the skills and experience of the entrepreneur (Vshalghi and Sharifzadeh, 2022). When the manager of the company wants to develop a career path they should consider the goals, personality, and plans for their business. Café manager is a skillful job, it gives chance to supervise a fast-paced moving business. It combines the creativity of the owner with commercial and cooking challenges.
Strengths/weaknesses and link them with possible career paths
- Café is a small business that targets customers and markets with high-quality services.
- It includes good places, sitting arrangements, waiters, and skilled staff to run a business smoothly.
- Cafés will provide high service culture to their customers which will make them feel good about themselves in order to visit frequently. (Joseph, al. 2022).
- Decorating the interior with colorful inflection and having separate play areas for the kids.
- Company will provide coloring books, story books, and art and craft areas which will enhance the attractiveness of the café.
- Customers' preferences are loyal to the cafes and the company focusing on outstanding services can attract a large number of customers.
- When customers visit the café the staff should engage with them with a calm and positive attitude to make them feel comfortable and good.
- The new Café can work consistently by focusing on a niche market strategy which improve its quality and experience (Young and Bernat, 2022)
- The café on different occasions attract new customers by providing special discounts and offers.
- The company will also create the customer's trust in the brand and add product augmentation.
- Running a café business is not the job of one person it requires a team that differs on the size of the business (Wachid and Iriani, 2022).
- Besides the tasty food, the kids can have fun in the café and learn some new activities.
Note: This is a great way to distract the kids while their parents can have their snacks or coffee peacefully. Inside the café, a positive environment will be provided to the team and clients. Customers appreciate the work or services when the staff put their heart and soul into their business (Wachid and Iriani, 2022). When the team works together towards common goals the productivity of the company increases rapidly. While launching a café business in the market the company will need to check the statistics and collect the market data and niche market. It is difficult for managers to estimate profits and capital in café start-ups. There are many cafes in the market which becomes difficult for the business to make a name in the market. The manager will provide a unique taste and quality services to build a reputation. When opening a café or coffee shop in a market, it is not somewhat that people cannot duplicate and create the same products. Competitors in the market can simply enter with the same idea. Almost every café business has its different tastes, which establish its reputation and image. For this, the company needs to adopt innovative ideas and new thoughts to run the business efficiently (Joseph, et. al. 2022). The competitors lower the prices of the food and drink to attract customers. The company can face heavy losses due to the lesser prices of the competitors. The company will advertise its startup business on social media platforms, television, and newspaper to attract a large number of customers (Young and Bernat, 2022).
Possible challenges and discuss how to overcome them with Strengths
- Successful coffee shop ownership is a dream of many people around the globe without knowing the challenges it has to face.
- Brand marketing, management, and operations related to logistics which require human resources management which are big tasks to achieve.
- The challenges which can become an obstacle in the future are handling customers at a time of high demand, keeping up with the nutritional factors, price fixing inside the menu, building a brand with the marketing team, and coping with the trends in the market (Tummalapudi, 2022).
- The brand image is built upon the feedback given by the customers and the reviews shared with other people who influence most people to become the future customers of the café.
- At a time of high demand and more pressure regarding the services and food delivery, the café will offer home delivery services of the beverages and food items.
- Nutritional factor and the health of the customer is one of those challenges which are neglected after a few years of launch and after the pandemic years, it is highly determinable by customers around the globe.
- The location of the café will help to overcome the challenge of copping up with new trends through the involvement, network, and everyday meet ups to provide knowledge in and outside of the café.
Note: The first most challenge which comes right away from opening a café is the Investment and finance required for the effective launching. One of the famous research articles gives the clear view about many cafes which were shut down in recent years because of the poor financial management process. The challenge of financial management can be resolved by analyzing the requirements of the business to make it a successful startup and consistently working towards the plan. The finance management starts by evaluating the costs of the inventory and the salaries of employees this can be easily done by maintaining a daily account statement.
Another challenge that can come across at the time of working in the café is customer handling which is challenging at the times of pressure. Customer handling is another challenging task both for the owner of the café as well as the employees of the café. For effective working inside the café, the training and guidance to waiters and other workers of the café will help in overcoming this challenge.
The name of Food items and beverages shown on the menu also gives details about the nutrition facts which are also important as per the regulations of the government and helps in branding and marketing of small businesses. The ingredients list will give customers effective remarks about the accuracy of the product used for the customers which also signifies that the café is fully passionate about the service provided to the customers. The other big challenge is the new market trends which make a significant changes inside the working of the cafés. The marketing trends are tough to be monitored from the one place for this customer plays an important role. The café provides a feedback desk inside the café where customers can give their ideas to develop the café (Tummalapudi, 2022). The café is made for every category of customers and built in an area on busy streets which makes it possible to keep in touch with various people who live in the city or come for traveling.
- The presentation discussed about the management and marketing strategies of a new café in the market.
- In the presentation, the new company is following the steps to attract the customers focusing on the new idea of a playing area for kids to attract the parents to the café ambiance.
- The company is planning to add indoor play spaces in their business which is quite an innovative idea in the market.
- The cafe manager would oversee the day-to-day operation of a business like food services including ordering food and supply, providing customer services, managing staff, and planning menus (Nair, al. 2022).
- There should be properly trained staff to tackle customers efficiently and keep them happy.
Note: Managing a cafe is a combination of skills that the manager must be good at. The responsibility of the manager increases with managing different tasks of teams, configuring programs, and opening and closing responsibility(Nair, et. al. 2022).
- The company needs to hire an accountant to see the day-to-day finances of the business; this will help the company to manage its finances efficiently and would help them to plan long-term goals for the start-up.
- Finding funds for a café start-up can be a difficult task; the company needs to prepare a solid plan in advance before collecting finance from various sources.
- It is important to monitor their political stability. Café should focus on the standard regarding the environment and social factors.
Note: The cafe is a food industry so it has to sustain quality standards and various policies. The consciousness of climate change has enlarged a lot of pollution due the opening of many cafes increasing the plastic waste. The government has also made compulsory rules and regulations to reduce carbon footprint. The new cafe should focus on using sustainable products in the market to increase their sales.
Hassan, H., Hussain, M., Niazi, A., Hoshino, Y., Azam, A. and Kazmi, A.S., 2022. Career Path Decisions and Sustainable Options. Sustainability, 14(17), p.10501.
Doern, R., Williams, N. and Vorley, T., 2019. Special issue on entrepreneurship and crises: business as usual? An introduction and review of the literature. Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, 31(5-6), pp.400-412.
Westman, L., Luederitz, C., Kundurpi, A., Mercado, A.J. and Burch, S.L., 2022. Market transformations as collaborative change: Institutional co?evolution through small business entrepreneurship. Business Strategy and the Environment.
Vshalghi, M. and Sharifzadeh, F., 2022. Proactivity in Career Development and Smart Education: Analyzing the Mediating Role of Proactive Personality (Case study: one of the industrial organizations in the field of defense). Defensive Future Study Researches Journal.
Vshalghi, M. and Sharifzadeh, F., 2022 Analyzing Career Outcomes and Experiential Activities: A Constructivist Grounded Theory Approach (Doctoral dissertation, Idaho State University).
Wachid, A.D. and Iriani, I., 2022. Analysis of Cafe Marketing Strategy Using SWOT Method on Omah Bonsari. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute (BIRCI-Journal): Humanities and Social Sciences, 5(2), pp.11988-11996.
Young, M.J. and Bernat, J.L., 2022. Emerging Subspecialties in Neurology: Neuroethics: An Emerging Career Path in Neurology. Neurology, 98(12), pp.505-508.
Tummalapudi, M., 2022. STRATEGIC FACTORS FOR IMPLEMENTNG A MULTIPLE CAREER PATH CONSTRUCTION DOCOTRAL PROGRAM: A MIXED METHODS STUDY (Doctoral dissertation, Colorado State University).
Joseph, R., Herrera, I.D. and Doyle, K., 2022. Determining the theoretical quality of the strengths perspective: A critical analysis. Journal of Family Strengths, 20(1), p.12.
Nair, S., Gaim, M. and Dimov, D., 2022. Toward the emergence of entrepreneurial opportunities: organizing early-phase new venture creation support systems. Academy of Management Review, 47(1), pp.162-183.