Comparative Business Models
In respect to develop effective results, business models consist of important part that helps an organisation to create economic value of products and services. In this way, organisation able to understand that how they can generate more revenue and profits (D'Agostino, Lund and Urpelainen, 2016). In this context, present report is based on the United World School of English, Bournemouth, England UK which is the most popular enterprise and situated in cosmopolitan town centre. Main aim of the school is to develop course based on students’ needs and requirements. For gaining insight information towards the company, it covers management tools to critically analyse about the company environment and performance.
Business management tools consist of important role to determine applications, system, control, solution, etc. that are used to cope up with changing markets. There are mainly 7 tools are determines that shows creative aspect to perform several functions and operations. In this context, complex mathematical technique define to analysis and replaced with similar list of the matrix (Huarng and Roig-Tierno, 2016). For example, Affinity Diagram, relations diagram, tree diagram, matrix diagram, matrix data analysis, arrow diagram and process decision program chart. Furthermore, it also helps to create competitive position with improve business performance in the chosen enterprise. In this regard, following are different management tools that play important role in the business:
According to the point of Upward and Jones, (2016), Affinity diagram is the special type of brainstorming tool which assists to organise large amount of data that are disorganised. In this context, grouping determined on the basis of relationships. Hence, in this way ideas and factors includes that helps to solve different issues in the large extent. It is very complex to grasp to demonstrate creative results. In other words, it can be stated that in this kind of management tool large number of ideas will be implemented to create natural relationship (Palattella, Dohler and Ladid, 2016). Therefore, proper functioning and systematic activities will be manager at United World School of English.
On the other hand, Palattella, Dohler and Ladid, (2016) said that interrelationship diagram also play important role in all kinds of management tool that consist cause and effect relationship with complex problem. Hence, desired outcomes will be considered that helps to increase group analysis. In the different aspects, natural links created that assists to solve complex issue and situation in systematic manner. It is the best way to analysis link with different aspects that assists to show that complex situation will be handle easily. Different elements consist proper activities that assists to make sure that natural activities will be develop easily (Palattella, Dohler and Ladid, 2016).
In contradicting, Witjes and Lozano, (2016) argued that tree diagram can be also used by United World School of English, Bournemouth, England UK. In this way, break down will be created in broad categories which assist to find finer level of the details. Further, it also used to create map level in the tasks that are needed to accomplish desired results in systematic manner. In addition to this, task will be determines as the solution through developing tree diagram through concentrate from the generalities to the specifics. Details of the finer and their level assists to move to take further steps from generalities.
On the other hand, Bos and Millone, (2015) stated that prioritisation matrix also consist of important part in the items and describes with weighted criteria. It is mainly used in the combination of tree and the matrix diagram technique as well. Moreover, it develops as the narrow down option which is the most desired and effective tool to describe systematic activities. With the help of the popular applications, prioritisation matrix involves return on the investment and cost benefit analysis to develop systematic activities. It also includes time management matrix that assists to develop urgency and importance. Interrelationship between two and more than two group of people to show creative results at workplace. In this regard, individual able to measure data and performance that show creativity (Khediri, Charfeddine and Youssef, 2015). With the help of the matrix diagram, it could be stated that four group mainly included that assists to show the relationship through strength, roles, individuals and measurement. Hence, proper functioning will be develop through concentrate on these kinds of elements. As results, careful activities will be promoted to make sure that relationship will be strong in positive context at United World School of English.
Matrix data analysis
Besides this, Sekaran and Bougie, (2016) generated their views and said that matrix diagram and quality table is another tool that used and shows the relationship among the two and more than two set of elements. In this regard, crossroads of the relationship develop in systematic manner which assist to analysis interactions and dependencies between different things. Mainly it includes L, T, Y, X, C, R and roof shaped which depends on the many groups. This is because, it implements relationship in context of L, T, X, C etc. However, it is most careful and time consuming tool that create prioritising matrix to use the list of options. It also assists to set the criteria with the best option of the activities (SEVEN NEW MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING TOOLS, 2017.). Arrow diagram also shows into the entire project that include schedule and resource problem with the solution.
In addition to this, Carayannis, Sindakis and Walter, (2015) explored their views that process decision program chart is the systematic tool that create useful way to demonstrate planning with break down tasks. Therefore, hierarchy has been made with tree diagram. It is also extends with tree diagram on the couple of level to assess the risk and countermeasure. Along with this, it includes different shaped boxes that are used to assess the risk and indicate uncertain nature. It demonstrates understanding towards the failure modes and effect analysis to assess the consequences risks and contingency actions. Potential activities consist arrow on the different framework that helps to find creative elements towards the entire project. In this way, proper solution also made with different resources to ascertain activities (Awate, Larsen and Mudambi, 2015). In this context, project and process will easily consider set of the criteria for best opinion and outcomes.
Process decision program chart
At last, Lipitakis and Phillips, (2016) determines their views and said that activity network diagram is another tool that assists to create plan with appropriate sequence and schedule. In this way, tasks are related with subtasks as well. Hence, it is used to create must parallel. Diagram also assists to create critical path which include the longest sequence of the activities. Main aim of this tool is help to the people with sequentially define, organise and manage the complex set of activities. Therefore, all these consist as the different activities that assists to determine critical path as the longest sequence of the activities (Huarng and Roig-Tierno, 2016). Main aim is to help people through define, organise and manage complex set of the activities. Process decision program chart assists to systematically identifies wrong plan under the development.
From the different kinds of management tools, it can be interpret that different tool and activities show important part that assists to make sure that aims and objectives will be accomplish in desired manner. With the help of the activities of entire project in United World School of English systematic functioning will be develop at workplace. From the above, tree diagram consist important role which assists to define information and relationship in positive aspect (Ghezzi, Cortimiglia and Frank, 2015). In this context, strengths and roles are played from different individuals with considered measurement. Measurement consists important role to defines that activities performed to choose the best option from different alternatives. Potential schedule and resources consist several activities that are designed and performed with solutions. Therefore, it is the creative aspect which ascertain the best use of management tool towards the problem.
Strategic management process
In order to apply different dimensional tool, it can be determines that management of the chosen business consist important role with strategic planning process. With the help of these tools, United World School of English can easily determine group working at workplace. In addition to this, it is also useful activities for create strategic management process to follow the rules at workplace (Witt and Jackson, 2016). It is design to create strategically approach that can be apply in the process. Strategic management process is the best way to understand the strategy. Mainly following are 5 stages will be implemented at chosen business to demonstrate systematic working performance:
- Getting prepared: In respect to prepare outcomes, team need to be perform several activities through gather relevant information. Furthermore, different kinds of information implemented with accurate information that ensure systematic decision results. Further, enterprise need to identify specific issues that need to be addressed in systematic manner (D'Agostino, Lund and Urpelainen, 2016). In addition to this, mission and vision also set with consequence to increase values and culture. Main goal of the company exist to make brand image to create successful results. In this kind of stage, preparation is needed to perform several functions and operations in proper manner.
- Goal setting: Goal setting is the systematic and creative process which clearly determine vision for the selected business. In this stage, three aspects in United World School of English will be identifying such as determine short and long term objectives. Further, assessment of process to accomplish objectives. At last, customised process for staff and give each task and activity to make successful results (Bui, Tuan and Revhaug, 2016). Goals and objectives must be kept in mind during the process with detailed approach. Values are also created with vision in which mission will be rewrite. Hence, communication will be develops for staff and shareholders as well.
- Analysis: It is another stage in which analysis consist important role with gaining information. In respect to determines systematic information net two stages also gained shape towards the aims and objectives. In this way, information will be gather with relevant data to demonstrate effective vision (Emami and Dimov, 2017). Focus of analysis stage determines understanding the needs of the business with sustainability entity. It is the strategic direction and assess initiatives that assists to grow business performance. Internal and external issues are also examines that could be create impact on the objectives and goals. Hence, it need to be make sure that strength and weaknesses of the organisation has been identifying that create long path.
- Strategy formulation: After analysis, in United World School of English strategy will be formulated that helps to conduct review of the information with completing analysis. Therefore, resources are also defined the goals and objectives in systematic manner. In respect to identify key areas, external resources are also sought so that issues will be resolve in systematic manner (Kim and Min, 2015). Further, issues are also prioritising that are face by company so that it create importance to make success. When formulation of strategy will be accomplish economic situation will be develop with alternative procedures.
- Strategy implementation: Successful strategy implementation consist critical success of the business in the environment. In this stage, manager of United World School of English need to determines goals and objectives that assists to create critical successful results. With the help of the action, stage also develop in the strategic management process (Bui, Tuan and Revhaug, 2016). When the overall strategy not work with current structure of the business, new structure will be design. It should be also installed at the beginning of time. Therefore, clear responsibilities and duties fits with overall goals and objectives. In addition to this, resources and fund for the venture secured to execute the systematic plan.
- Evaluation and control: Strategy evaluation and control action determines action that include performance measurement. It consists review of the internal and external issues to develop corrective actions. Successful evaluation consist strategy begin that define parameter of the measurement (Palattella, Dohler and Ladid, 2016). Parameter consist stages to set the goals and objectives. In 1st stage progress also measures with actual results and plan as well. In order to monitoring internal and external issues, it assists to create substantial changes in the business environment. Determining of the strategy consist moving towards the goals to take corrective actions. When the actions are not successful adopted, strategic management process also repeat. This is because, internal and external issues constantly evolving which assists to gain data with the help of future strategies. Along with this, evaluation also need to include proper underpinning of the different activities that are design to perform several operations and functions in systematic manner (Khediri, Charfeddine and Youssef, 2015). Creative elements helps to focus on the targets that are helpful to concentrate on the different activities and performances. There are targets must be completed to focus on the corrective measurement.
- Put plan together: In this stage, manager of United World School of English need to implement plan with several people together. It is the systematic activities that bits and pieces with facilities implementation and constant review. Distribution of tasks and assign actions assists to assign specific activities among the team, department and individual (Awate, Larsen and Mudambi, 2015). With the help of the roll out the plan, proper communication needed that circulated with ensure alignment. Efforts are also made importance to each position so that company need to aware towards the systematic plan. All the people comes together to create plan in systematic manner. Therefore, activities must be design to focus on the target activities and accomplish creative results.
In respect to determine effective use of the resources, several tools are design to make sure that effective functioning will be develop at workplace. In this regard, strategic planning process consist important part in United World School of English to improve their performance. Beside this, it is also failed to operate creative elements so that following recommendations will be provide:
- Implement basic elements of the school system: In order to determines systematic review of activities, basic elements will be select to make sure that activities are design to accomplish targets. In this context, different kinds of resources framed which included in the basic elements of the school system. United World School of English should assess the basic elements that are designed and framed to proper functioning in the business. Therefore, strategic planning will be considered in proper manner. Furthermore, it is one of the qualitative English school so that it is important to create systematic activities. In this regard, educational system consist curriculum differences that are occurs in the business (Huarng and Roig-Tierno, 2016). Education based activities in school consist different acts to perform several systems.
- Determine information for British educational system: Further, United World School of English need to determines and define proper informatics for British educational system. Therefore, it consists systematic performance that are ascertained to develop creative results. With the help of the British educational system, it is essential to the business to cooperate creative activities in it (Awate, Larsen and Mudambi, 2015). In order to make sure that aims and objectives will be attained through governed by the article. Further, they should know about the department for education which regulate government authorities that are responsible to implement the policies. Independent school also consist comprehensive activities that are subdivided to the academic and state run schools.
- Select the best from several alternatives: Another recommendation consist that United World School of English need to implement the best one from several aspects. In this regard, several options need to be assess by the enterprise to cope up with activities. Furthermore, there are different kinds of education system allocated to create systematic work performances (Bui, Tuan and Revhaug, 2016). With the help of the full creative skills and performances, education system will be develop outcomes and results.
In order to focus on the above recommendations, it can be stated that United World School of English need to concentrate on these elements. This is because, it creates systematic work performances to make sure that aims and objectives will be set with specific criterion. With the help of these solutions, it could be stated that required order will be shows in the project and process. In respect to create the best schedule for the entire project resources problems and their solution design for creative aspects. Management tools and trends shows effective functioning at United World School of English to create better work performance. Better positioned for future also develop that increase ability to make significant and competitive advantages (Palattella, Dohler and Ladid, 2016).
Further, it is also useful concept that increasing customer relationship management at workplace to make sure that understanding also develop in systematic manner. Customer group and respond also getting quick response that helps to attain desired results. Due to varies of region and executive prioritising, it will shift towards the growth performance and create systematic activities as well (D'Agostino, Lund and Urpelainen, 2016). In this aspect, the chosen organisation able to deliver systematic results to each person in their education centre.
From the above report, it can be concluded that comparative business model consist important part in United World School of English. In this context, different kinds of management tools are applied that assists to make sure aims and objectives will be accomplish in desired manner. Furthermore, it summarized about the importance and critical analysis of management tools that assist to make sure aims and objectives will be accomplish in systematic manner. In order to gain insight information, it is also articulated about the work performance of the chosen business that is needed to perform several functions. Moreover, it is articulated about the strategic planning process that assists to develop systematic learning activities at workplace. In this context, report explains different stages in which process will be accomplish desire results to develop understanding activities.
Books and Journals
Awate, S., Larsen, M.M. and Mudambi, R., 2015. Accessing vs sourcing knowledge: A comparative study of R&D internationalization between emerging and advanced economy firms. Journal of International Business Studies, 46(1), pp.63-86.
Bos, J.W. and Millone, M., 2015. Practice what you preach: Microfinance business models and operational efficiency. World Development, 70, pp.28-42.
Bui, D.T., Tuan, T.A. and Revhaug, I., 2016. Spatial prediction models for shallow landslide hazards: a comparative assessment of the efficacy of support vector machines, artificial neural networks, kernel logistic regression, and logistic model tree. Landslides, 13(2), pp.361-378.
Carayannis, E.G., Sindakis, S. and Walter, C., 2015. Business model innovation as lever of organizational sustainability. The Journal of Technology Transfer, 40(1), pp.85-104.
D'Agostino, A.L., Lund, P.D. and Urpelainen, J., 2016. The business of distributed solar power: a comparative case study of centralized charging stations and solar microgrids. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, 5(6), pp.640-648.
Emami, A. and Dimov, D., 2017. Degree of innovation and the entrepreneurs’ intention to create value: a comparative study of experienced and novice entrepreneurs. Eurasian Business Review, 7(2), pp.161-182.
Ghezzi, A., Cortimiglia, M.N. and Frank, A.G., 2015. Strategy and business model design in dynamic telecommunications industries: A study on Italian mobile network operators. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 90, pp.346-354.
Huarng, K.H. and Roig-Tierno, N., 2016. Qualitative comparative analysis, crisp and fuzzy sets in knowledge and innovation. Journal of Business Research, 69(11), pp.5181-5186.
Khediri, K.B., Charfeddine, L. and Youssef, S.B., 2015. Islamic versus conventional banks in the GCC countries: A comparative study using classification techniques. Research in International Business and Finance, 33, pp.75-98.
Kim, S.K. and Min, S., 2015. Business model innovation performance: When does adding a new business model benefit an incumbent?. Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 9(1), pp.34-57.
Lipitakis, A. and Phillips, P., 2016. On e-business strategy planning and performance: a comparative study of the UK and Greece. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 28(3), pp.266-289.
Palattella, M.R., Dohler, M. and Ladid, L., 2016. Internet of things in the 5G era: Enablers, architecture, and business models. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 34(3), pp.510-527.
Sekaran, U. and Bougie, R., 2016. Research methods for business: A skill building approach. John Wiley & Sons.
Upward, A. and Jones, P., 2016. An ontology for strongly sustainable business models: Defining an enterprise framework compatible with natural and social science. Organization & Environment, 29(1), pp.97-123.
Witjes, S. and Lozano, R., 2016. Towards a more Circular Economy: Proposing a framework linking sustainable public procurement and sustainable business models. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 112, pp.37-44.
Witt, M.A. and Jackson, G., 2016. Varieties of Capitalism and institutional comparative advantage: A test and reinterpretation. Journal of International Business Studies, 47(7), pp.778-806.
SEVEN NEW MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING TOOLS, 2017. [Online] Available through: <http://asq.org/learn-about-quality/new-management-planning-tools/overview/overview.html>.