– China is considered the largest air pollution country with major producers of carbon monoxide around 10357 tons.
– With 5414 Unites States is second largest producer of carbon dioxide.
– Impact of climate change is dangerous for many species and biodiversity.
– Major factors can be controlled to reduce the impact of human activities on environment.
– Permanent solution can be obtained with technology to minimise impact over climate.
– Controlled carbon dioxide production and less production of greenhouse gases can be used to reduce impact on environment.
– Use of land can be analysed to evaluate the impact of human activities on the environment and climate.
– Data related to anthropogenic data can be analysed to evaluate the change in climate situation and global warming.
– Development of urban area and deforestation are major factors that are leading major impact on environment.
– Animal-based industries are major producer of greenhouses that causes global warming.
– Global warming is affecting biodiversity of different areas and many species are about to extinct due to climate change.
– Consumption of meat should be controlled to reduce the production of greenhouses gases and control the livestock industries.
– Different models can be used to evaluate impact of human activity on environment.
– By estimating impact of human activities, better control plan can be developed for effective control.
– Mathematical analysis is more effective to evaluate the impact of human practices on climate.
– Mining is major industry that has equal contribution in affecting global natural systems that can cause climate change.
– Overuse of natural resources is major factor that is causing climate change.
– Controlled mining activities can help to reduce impact on environment.
– Financial aspect must be considered to develop effective plan to reduce the impact on environment.
– More research can be considered to analyse the relationship between carbon emission and financial data of companies.
– Benefits of voluntary carbon disclosure can help to develop effective plan for management.
– Climate change can be related to ethical considerations to develop better understanding of people.
– Corporate responsibilities can be enhanced to reduce the production of greenhouse gases.
– CSR must be designed to develop positive impact on environment and improve the sustainability for controlled use of natural resources.
– Use of fossil fuel is major reason for producing gases like CO2 and other greenhouse gases.
– Rules related to the use of water must be improved to reduce the waste of water.
– Impact of human activities on climate can be considered for research to find different ways to reduce impact on environment.
– Different machine learning methods can be used for effective evaluation of human activities in environment.
– Machine learning can be considered a powerful tool to find better solution for climate change.
– Better practices can be implemented with help of machine learning and artificial intelligence for effective monitoring of climate change.